Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Crewcuts opened on Madison Avenue yesterday [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Trader Joe's in Brooklyn now accepting applications [Brokelyn]
· The guest list for next week's The September Issue premiere, revealed [FWD]
· Men's hair trends go crazy, lose all meaning [NYT]
· Lindsay Lohan's Sevin Nyne spray tan: Slightly greasy, smells nice [Elke von Freudenberg]
· Frank Muytjens of J.Crew discusses menswear [The Moment]
· Stella McCartney tussles with perfume company Nude over new fragrance StellaNude [WWD, subscription req'd]