Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tween chain P.S. from Aeropostale heads to Manhattan Mall [Fashion Herald]
· LittleMissMatched legwear plans Fifth Avenue store [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Ghostbusters paraphernalia takes over Bape stores on Friday [Hypebeast]
· Freshjive launches "anti-branding" campaign [PSFK]
· Nicole Richie's maternity line launches [WWD]
· Liberty fash mob planned for London. When will these come to NYC? [Style Bubble]