Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Calvin Klein brings a whole new meaning to military style [Copyranter]
· Emporio Armani: Now at Saks [The Shophound]
· A tribute to the style in John Hughes films [The Frisky]
· Vampires are definitely the best-dressed of the undead [The Moment]
· Flats are back; heels are dead. What about peaceful coexistence? [Times UK]
· Spend over $1,100 at Maison Martin Margiela in Hong Kong, get a mah-jongg set [Material Interest]