Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The ladies of NYMag attempt to walk in fall's highest heels [The Cut]
· DKNY's iconic Houston Street mural lives on in towel form [NewYorkology]
· Somebody stole Calvin Klein's beach parking permit in East Hampton [Curbed Hamptons]
· Karl Lagerfeld doesn't seem to think Coco Chanel was a feminist [FWD]
· Free People ankle boots borrow liberally from Chloe [Fashionista]