Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Macy's: Possibly the only shopping institution in New York with both a post office and a wig salon
· Dolce and Gabbana publicist arrested for computer hacking [Page Six]
· New ad campaign positions Duane Reade as an NYC icon [NYT]
· The NYC subway map dress: Sweet, or goofy? [Killah Beez]
· MAC might sponsor shows at MePa's Milk Studios this Fashion Week [WWD, subscription req'd]
· More and more companies are selling vegan shoes [WSJ]
· Protestors picket the return of Kira Plastinina in LA [The Shophound]