Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Halston sale is much better in-person than on Gilt [Sample Sally]
· A practiced thrifter considers the American Apparel rummage sale [Cheap JAP]
· GQ's naked Brüno gets censored; Esquire's naked Bar Refaeli, not so much [Gawker]
· A handy guide to the best of couture week so far [Refinery29]
· Celine closed its only London store, prompting rumors it's in trouble [BlackBook]