Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Hollister is revealed! It looks a lot like the Pottery Barn [The Shophound]
· Gowanus's Old American Can Factory gets a crafts market [Brownstoner]
· Scoop is about to be sued for not paying overtime [Crain's]
· Camilla Staerk launches Staerk SIGNATURE collection [Style File]
· The Rodarte sisters are resolutely in favor of national parks [W]
· Anna Wintour strangely missing from the Paris couture shows [FWD]
· Christian Dior's ghost watches over the models backstage [BlackBook]