Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Topshop's patriotic offerings go beyond Union Jack [Stylelist]
· Marion Cotillard's next series of ads for Dior will have a New York flavor [WWD, subscription req'd]
· MTV rebranding "one of the biggest brand stories of the year." [Brand New]
· Cheap Monday's S/S 2010 Lookbook [Hypebeast]
· Opening Ceremony to pop up in Tokyo department store in August [We Are The Market]
· Marc Newson's fractal-inspired necklace for Boucheron took 2,000 stones and 1,500 hours of work [The Moment]
· All of Christian Audigier's champagne stolen from London launch party [5 Blogs Before Lunch]