Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How Buffalo Exchange sets its prices [Cheap JAP]
· More '90s nostalgia: Reed Space owner designs Airwalks for Payless [WWD]
· Ann Taylor cuts another 160 jobs [NYP]
· Teen Vogue releases a book about how to break into the fashion world [FabSugar]
· Monocle magazine designs a watch with Japanese brand Beams [The Choosy Beggar]