Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A timely collection of NYC-themed umbrellas [NewYorkology]
· Fort Greene bookstore-to-be Greenlight begins renovation blog [Brownstoner]
· NYP fashion writer's book title gets swiped by People contributor
· Counterfeiter gets 97 months in jail for importing fakes from Nike, Chanel and Burberry [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Rag & Bone starts making custom suits [Material Interest]
· Givenchy plans a lower-priced capsule collection [The Pipeline]
· Elle's Joe Zee: Against texting while driving, yet loves to Tweet and drive [Fashionista]