Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Custom guitar shop Framus & Warwick to open on E. 7th [VNY]
· Dolce & Gabbana voice-mail hacker publicist no longer employed [WWD]
· West Village gift shop Mxyplyzyk opens kiosk in Time Warner Center [NYT]
· A slideshow of designer bicycles [Treehugger]
· London Fog Photoshops Gisele's pregnant belly out of their ad campaign... [The Cut]
· ...but People has a photo of the aforementioned bump [The Cut]
· Tough times make Swimwear Fashion Week much more conservative [WWD, subscription req'd]