Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· French label Zilli plans to bring ostrich and crocodile to Midtown [The Shophound]
· J.Crew sells butcher-shop–themed boxer shorts [Eat Me Daily]
· Jay-Z and Beyoncé spotted at Ricky's on Sixth Avenue [NYDN]
· Owner of Bushwick bistro Northeast Kingdom discusses the new mall [Fork in the Road]
· Fashion is resolutely apolitical these days [Style List]
· Topshop embraces the vampire trend [The Pipeline]
· An ode to Victoria Beckham's dearly departed breast implants [The Cut]