Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Housing Works Tribeca is moving to a bigger location [NYO]
· Recession trend: Day dresses worn at night [WWD, subscription req'd]
· On tour, Madonna gets her eyelids brushed with diamond dust [People StyleWatch]
· Miley Cyrus and Max Azria unleash British flags on Walmart [The Recessionista]
· Uniqlo takes over the first floor of Colette's concept shop in Paris [WWD]