Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· West Broadway is "a wasteland of unwanted high-end merch" [Cheap JAP]
· Union NYC on Spring Street to become a Stüssy [AnimalNY]
· Doo.Ri launches diffusion collection under.ligne [StyleCaster]
· A rare Q&A with Michelle Obama's style adviser Ikram Goldman [Style File]
· Is Harry Potter, rather than Proenza Schouler, behind the round glasses trend? [Jezebel]