Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lots of love for stylish kids' furniture shop Mini Jake in Williamsburg [Cherrypatter]
· Rolling Stone offspring Alexandra Richards gets a pedicure while DJing [Page Six]
· Dumbo General Store upsets locals by finally hanging a sign [Brooklyn Paper]
· Along with the new mall, Bushwick is getting two high-end wine shops [NYT]
· Charges dropped against Keifer Sutherland for head-butting Jack McCollough [AMNY]