Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ikea: Hugely un-green [The Atlantic via Apartment Therapy]
· What you missed at Greenpoint's shopping BBQ this weekend [PSFK]
· Fashion is all about the moon landing [Stylecaster]
· Jane Aldridge and her fashionable mom are in Vogue and you're not [Sea of Shoes]
· This year's September issues are looking peaked, wan [Ad Age]
· Erin Wasson's spring 2010 RVCA collection inspired by her pit bull, Cream [Fashionologie]