Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Other half of Cafe Le Figaro on Bleecker becoming a bank [Bowery Boogie]
· Ever-classy NYP photoshops Dov Charney into a mariachi outfit [NYP]
· Opening Ceremony teams up with Pendleton on outerwear [Coutorture]
· Thom Browne gets a new CEO [WWD, subscription req'd]
· To earn an R rating, Brüno had to cut the nudity [Page Six]
· Where to find affordable eyeglasses [WSJ]