Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We're off tomorrow for the holiday, but we'll be back Monday. Have a good weekend!
· Inside new LES vintage shop Pilgrim [Style.com]
· Former Jean-Charles de Castelbajac intern Jaeyoon Jeong opens Nolita shop [The Cut]
· Ed Hardy's Christian Audigier: Moving into Michael Jackson's mansion? [TMZ]
· LA Fashion Week attempts a comeback [WSJ]
· Wrangler's sexy (or was that creepy?) ad campaign wins award [Style List]