Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tesla Motors opened its first store today in far west ChelseaM [Carbuyer's Notebook]
· The city would like a supermarket inside the Brooklyn Navy Yard [Brooklyn Paper]
· Crocs: At this point, pretty much dead [WaPo]
· H&M's fall collection makes us want to turn up the air conditioner [Fabsugar]
· Michelle Obama wears fair trade label Suno [Mrs. O]
· Alert! Rihanna shaved half her head [The Cut]