Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
according to Thunderrico Schultz, the unofficial representative of weekend escape:top 5 reasons to ride ACES to Atlantic CityGet out of the office and hop on ACES this weekend to escape New York and save $10-$20 per ticket through July 31. Looking for a weekend escape? We have the
1. Because traveling by yacht with a crew of half-naked super models is so cliché.
2. There’s something about traveling at rapid speed, while drinking, that makes a man (or woman) feel alive.
3. If ya can’t relax with a little roulette after six hours of intense shopping, well, that’s just plain un-American.
4. As much as I love long-distance cycling, ACES is easy on my legs so I almost never cramp up on the dance floor.
5. Forget limoncello—for my money, the best way to digest a world-class meal is with blackjack.