Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Neke Carson photographs the closets of Debby Harry, Todd Oldham [Page Six]
· The story behind the rumor that Whole Foods Gowanus was dead [Brooklyn Paper]
· Sad story of once-hot, now-broke Chicago boutique Jake [NYT]
· Marc Jacobs adds swimwear to kids' line Little Marc [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Newly emerged: Jil Sander's perfume ads starring Julia Restoin-Roitfeld [Now Smell This]