Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· TJ Maxx, possibly spurred on by JCPenney, eyes a West 57th Street location [NYO]
· Part one of a handy guide to luxury brand summer sales [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Fashion's war against pants continues [Trend de la Créme]
· After a strong start, Brüno loses box office momentum [WSJ]
· Hatter Eugenia Kim and jeweler Annie Costello Brown collaborate with Urban Outfitters [The Pipeline]
· Androgynous Scot Tilda Swinton will be the new face of Scottish brand Pringle [WWD]