Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More on the Daffy's contest: It involves 30 Rock's Katrina Bowden [Fashion Herald]
· Microsoft to open shops near Apple stores—tough in NYC [Silicon Alley Insider]
· Does the world need a show about Project Runway's models? [Slaves to Fashion]
· Lara Stone's rise from regular old model to bona fide It Girl [W]
· Legendary fashion editor Isabella Blow memorialized in two bios this year [NYO]
· Ten songs with fashion references. (But where's "I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear"?) [The Pipeline]