Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The giant tote bag at Jack Spade has moved to the sidewalk [The Shophound]
· Q&A with the owner of new Greenpoint antique shop Le Grenier [Gothamist]
· NYC sales tax set to raise half a point [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Karolina Kurkova, naval-less supermodel, is pregnant [Page Six]
· Big questions: Should men wear white jeans? [Fabsugar]
· Dooney & Bourke founder guilty of bribing officials in Azerbaijan, lying to FBI [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Beth Ditto's 80's-inspired collection for British brand Evans hits the internet [Style List]