Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kooba's new bag collection will be an homage to NYC Prep [Second City Style]
· Former home of Te Casan to become an art gallery [Crain's]
· Balmain is considering a line of handbags [WWD]
· Jeffrey Campbell knocks off culty Ann Demeulemeester boots [ShopDiary]
· We have no idea what's going on in this picture. But neither does Karl. [The Frisky]