Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bill Cunningham visits the High Line [NYT]
· Shoe news: Onesole opens in Soho; Stuart Weitzman plans an UWS expansion [The Shophound]
· "Is Obama fashion mania over?" asks Obama-obsessed fashion writer [WaPo]
· Leatherworkers Billykirk debut a line of shoes for men [Material Interest]
· World's first Travel & Leisure store opens in Vancouver airport [Transracial]