Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Dolce & Gabbana publicist hacking story gets weirder [Page Six]
· Q&A with the designer behind label Lewis, which hits Barneys this fall [Metromix]
· Gap Design Editions now on sale in midtown [Fashion Herald]
· LA PR twins explain how they were duped by Brüno [BlackBook]
· CBS’ “Sunday Morning” profiles J.Crew head Mickey Drexler this weekend [WWD]