Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The New York Times has a crush on Muji [The Choosy Beggar]
· The story of Macy's early jump from 14th Street to Herald Square [Ephemeral New York]
· How to dress like your favorite Do the Right Thing character [Complex]
· Look! It's a prize-winning wedding dress made of toilet paper! [Slaves to Fashion]
· Is Kanye interning at the Gap? And working late? [Jezebel via Us Weekly]
· Crabtree and Evelyn files for Chapter 11 [Crain's]