Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Target and DailyCandy join forces [WSJ]
· How to tell the real Louboutins from the fake online [The Cut]
· A.P.C. launching its first scent this fall [WWD, sub req]
· Kimora Lee Simmons names baby Kenzo, after the fashion label [NYP]
· Japan's Nowhere shop closing, to reopen (temporarily) in London [Material Interest]
· Remains to be seen if bankrupt Christian Lacroix will show this month [WWD, sub req]