Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Scenes from the opening party at atmospheric new Burg store Dunlin [Metromix]
· Shopping Brooklyn stores for a Michael Jackson ensemble [Brokelyn]
· UES jeweler David Webb files for bankruptcy [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Sad: A tour around the websites of beloved-but-closed stores [Lost City]
· Rumor has it that Ginger Spice is doing a Topshop line [Fabsugar UK]
· Halston, Biba—why is fashion so obsessed with reinventing its past? [Financial Times]
· Amusing photo of Karl Lagerfeld at the premiere for his French kids' movie [Catwalk Queen]