Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Preview of Gant's Rugger line for s/s '10 [ACL]
· Gay community not entirely pleased with Bruno [NYP]
· Ratings for Bravo's Fashion Show underwhelming [NYT]
· Delving into Yigal Azrouel's romantic past [NYP]
· Holt Renfrew unveiling blogger-inspired displays Friday [WWD, sub req]
· Schoolchildren protest hemline rule in England [NYDN]
· John Malkovich showing his line Technobohemian in Milan [WWD, sub req]