Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Citarella evicted in Harlem [Cityroom]
· Frédéric Fekkai saves blowouts with free umbrellas [Beauty Counter]
· Seven New York's "Fuck the Recession" tees sold out [Jeremiah's Vanishing NY]
· Flight 001 closes LA store [Racked LA]
· Syms and Vornado officially purchase Filene's Basement [Crain's]
· La-Z-Boy honored for eco-friendly soy chair [Core77]
· Brant Publications suing former Interview exec for breach of contract [WWD, sub req]