Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A report from the Eugenia Kim sale in Midtown [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· Time Out opening a booth at the Brooklyn Flea in Dumbo [TONY Blog]
· Comfy new trend: sweatpants [Fashionista]
· Big H&M summer sale begins today [Madison Ave Spy]
· Emma Watson models for Burberry's Fall/Winter campaign [GlamChic]
· Gallery of pants-less looks on the red carpet and runway [Daily Beast]
· Big reason not to buy the iPhone 3G S: AT&T [NYDN]