Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Yohji pop-up store sale already scheduled [Guerilla Shopper]
· Christie's signs a lease for storage space in Red Hook [Brownstoner]
· Quaintly-named flower shop Stem opens in Fort Greene [Clinton Hill Blog]
· Hate Wal-Mart? A well-written rant about why they'd be bad for NYC [EVill History Project Blog]
· Parsing this crazy pop-up shop trend [Forbes]
· Lanvin's new suit mix of 'couture and jogging' [Kempt]
· Fashion critic Cathy Horyn buys $16 white jeans at Wal-Mart [On the Runway]