Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin boutiques start sales [Madison Ave Spy]
· McNally waitstaff to be decked out in Etiqueta Negra suits [NYP]
· Bloomingdale's unveils snazzy new Polo Ralph Lauren shop [WWD, sub req]
· Q&A with Burberry designer Christopher Bailey [Hint Mag]
· "Management issues" causing problems at Versace's US hq [NYP]
· Blogger fears super-skinny jeans, aka jeggings [Cheryl Shops]
· Starbucks, other retailers getting rent reductions from landlords [Counter Culture]