Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Jeffery begins presale [Madison Ave Spy]
· Dermalogica opening a shop and salon school on W 22nd [NYP]
· Two NYC Costco stores to begin accepting food stamps [Cityroom]
· Rave for Elizabeth & James' new shoe line [Cheryl Shops]
· Inside Urban Outfitters HQ in Philly [Marais USA]
· Current store markdowns less aggressive than in the fall [WWD, sub req]