Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· High-end Madison Ave stationery Mrs. John L. Strong shuts down [NYT]
· More evidence that Olivia Palermo's moved from DVF to Elle [WWD, sub req]
· Ravinstyle closing sale ends May 31st [Fashion Plate]
· Jessica Simpson ditched longtime hairstylist for Vanity Fair cover [NYP]
· Allie Crandell of The City lands another campaign [Denimology]