Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Photos from the Mackage sale (pictured) [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· Saks investor not happy with way department store's being run [NYP]
· Hermès opening a pop-up in East Hampton [WWD, sub req]
· SICIS makes a giant high-heel tub [Manolo’s Shoe Blog]
· Marc Ecko coming out with Batman-inspired collection [WWD, sub req]
· Fantasizing about Slow and Steady Wins the Race wedges [Fashion Binge]