Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Q&A with up-and-coming designer Lauren Kovin [The Cut]
· Henri Bendel's fashion director throws in the towel [WWD, sub req]
· Bloomberg, Anna Wintour think late-night parties may save retail [Cityroom]
· Former model Paulina Porizkova talks about being big in the 80's [Modelinia]
· Chloe Sevigny's buckle boots available for pre-order [Stylecaster]