Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Report from the Devi Kroell sale [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· ...and from the Elizabeth & James/LaROK sale friends & family preview [Nitrolicious]
· Aerosoles comfortable, stylish "Zenacious" sandals are back [Cheryl Shops]
· Agyness Deyn to star in Uniqlo's summer campaign [WWD, sub req]
· Kate Moss sings a song about a robot, and you can listen [Fashionologie]