Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Alaïa wants to do a lingerie line [Elle News Blog]
· Mischa Barton's headband collection is here! [StyleWatch]
· Jewelry designer Tom Binns interested in working with Target [Fashionologie]
· Thom Browne down a CFO and a CEO [WWD, sub req]
· More Slow and Steady Wins the Race for Urban Outfitters [Teen Vogue via Pipeline]