Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Red carpet style at the Tribeca Film Fest [Slaves to Fashion]
· Colorful watch brand Nixon popping up at Henri Bendel [Elle News Blog]
· Georgia drifter stalking Tyra Banks [NYP]
· Gap intros sustainable new BR Heritage Collection [Vogue UK]
· Will swine flu scare people away from malls? [Counter Culture]
· Imagining the Anthropologie/F21 court battle [Effortless Anthropologie]
· Paul Smith creates a lower-priced line just for Barneys [WWD, sub req]