Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Another boutique moving onto Orchard Street [BoweryBoogie]
· Two quick weight loss strategies [Vogue Daily]
· Officials confiscate fake Obama Nikes [Brooklyn Eagle]
· Rebecca Taylor "designing" cupcakes for Billy's Bakery [Eater]
· DVF jacket suspiciously similar to one from indie label Mercy [The Ampersand]
· More knock off news: Topshop baubles inspired by Dries Van Noten [Sugar Rock Catwalk]