Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lifetime president "terrified" by Tim Gunn, "intimidated" by Nina Garcia [Page Six]
· Gourmet supermarket Brooklyn Fare opens in Downtown Brooklyn [Brooklyn Paper]
· But American Apparel loves Woody Allen, claims internal memo [Gothamist]
· $6000 Takeshi Murikami prints were really just handbag scraps, alleges suit [LAT]
· These heels come with a built-in bottle opener! [Awkward City]
· Isabel Marant is asking boutiques not to sell her merch online [Fashionologie]
· Distinct lack of chaos at the Matthew Williamson for H&M launches in Paris and Tokyo, but Beijing was crazy [WWD, subscription req'd]