Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Umbrellas that won't crumple after one downpour [TONY]
· Tour of design blogger (and soon to be shopowner's) WVill apt [Apartment Therapy]
· Missoni wants to do a line with H&M [Grazia]
· Paris Hilton clutches a cat in latest Guess ad campaign [Denimology]
· Isabel Marant wants web boutiques to stop selling her merchandise [Fashionologie]
· Dutch designer Tord Boontje creates delicate, nature-inspired jewelry [UnBeige]