Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Jewelers hope Sparkle Week will help business [Downtown Express]
· Marni's Consuelo Castiglioni discusses fav uptown spots [Vogue Daily]
· DKNY's new organic line Pure DKNY [Chic Report]
· Soup Nazi now selling logs online [NYP]
· Despite rumors, Saks unlikely to go bankrupt [Crain's]
· Dress designer Keith Lissner launches a lower-priced line [GofaG]
· New Stila owner plans to rehire longtime staffers, bring brand to China [WWD, sub req]