Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· WVill boutique Helianthus takes risk on Soho death strip [The Cut]
· It was only a matter of time: the Hipster Grifter t-shirt [Unironic Tees]
· Nicole Richie models her clothing for her new lookbook [StyleWatch]
· Interview with the world's no. 1 button collector [Vice]
· Rachel Zoe recruiting help via Craigslist [Black Book]
· Anthropologie needs to Twitter more [Effortless Anthropologie]
· Arnold Scaasi takes page from de la Renta, criticizes Michelle Obama's outfits [WWD, sub req]