Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· L.L.Bean marking down new item daily [Twitter/LLBean]
· Banana Republic on a credit-limit-cutting rampage [Consumerist]
· A look at the models who made the cover of May's Vogue [Little Red Book]
· Zombie brands to rise from dead companies like Linens 'n Things [NYT]
· Web boutique Yoox to launch eco-friendly site Yooxygen [FWD]