Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Streetwear brand Mishka opening a boutique in Williamsburg [Killahbeez]
· Brooklyn designer makes jewelry out of zippers [Brooklyn Eagle]
· M.A.C.'s Hello Kitty grey polish completely sold out [Nitrolicious]
· Real life Gossip Girl couple Blake Lively and Penn Badgley shop at Whole Foods Bowery [Daily Intel]
· Pity the poor male model [The Cut]
· Economic woes have (temporarily?) ended consumers' desire for new stuff [NYT]