Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Brooklyn Flea to operate on Saturdays this summer [Brooklyn Paper]
· Transvestites robbing W Villagers to feed their Fulton Mall wig addiction [NYP]
· JCPenney construction has swallowed Manhattan Mall's food court and bathrooms [amNY]
· Apple's laid off 50 people [Gizmodo]
· Ten products that laugh in the face of the recession [Cityfile]
· Lumbering dinosaur Blockbuster may consider bankruptcy [Counter Culture]